ILLNESS, MEDICATIONS, TEA/COFFEE AND SMOKING ARE SOME OF THE CAUSES THAT CAUSE DISCOLOURATION OF THE TEETH.
One of our most popular cosmetic procedures, teeth whitening is often used on its own or in combination with one of our other cosmetic treatments as the final touch to a complete smile makeover. We provide our patients with the option to use take home whitening kits, or the powerful Phillips Zoom! in clinic whitening process. Both are very effective at achieving a natural looking lighter shade for your teeth. To find out more about which treatment would suit you, please arrange a cosmetic consultation.
TAKE-HOME WHITENING KIT
- Take-home whitening kits are essentially bleaching trays custom made for you by taking moulds of your teeth. You dentist will instruct you on the duration and frequency to get perfect results.
- Depending on how many shades you want your teeth to be lighter, your dentist will advise you to use the trays at home every night for a few weeks.
- Follow-Ups with your dentist will keep a check on progress. Sometimes, a top-up may be recommended to so that you achieve that perfect shade.
WHY GO WITH DENTAL EMBASSY FOR PROFESSIONAL TEETH WHITENING
- Professional Whitening solutions used by your dentist will be stronger than found in over-the-counter kits. Your teeth will whiten more quickly.
- No damage or Weakening of your teeth or gums.
- If you feel sensitivity, your dentist will recommend ways to mitigate them, without affecting the whitening process. Some temporary sensitivity is quite common.
- We′re here for you, so if you have any questions or concerns, don′t hesitate to contact us directly on (02) 6247 9274
- Our Teeth whitening procedure will last you for many years, provided you follow your dentist′s instructions, maintain a good oral hygiene and minimise some nasty foods.
COMPETITIVE And VALUE BASED TREATMENT FOR
The Entire Family
WHY DENTAL EMBASSY?
ULTRA MODERN FACILITIES
We’re experienced in cosmetic dentistry to get you your most beautiful smile.
Dental Embassy is conveniently located in Lyneham close to the city.
Dental Embassy has plenty of parking around the clinic so parking is never a hassle.